|Company Name||Majestic Care Northwest Ltd|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address||Central Methodist Church, Hargreaves street Burnley|
|Salary Per Hour||10.35|
|Weekly Working Pattern||30|
Requirements for carer
You will require a clear Enhanced DBS and you will need to meet the cost on successful application.
Reliability is essential. You will be responsible for providing support to people in need therefore being reliable is imperative. Communication skills, basic maths and literacy skills are essential, as you will need to assess a service user’s progress and report back to your manager. You will also be working together as a team with other support workers.
You don’t need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
Caring, compassionate and a good listener
An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care to both males and females, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
Able to access a vehicle and hold a full drivers licence
Role of a Care Worker
Duties include (but are not limited to).
• Assistance with personal care (washing, bathing, oral care) – both males and females
• Continence Care
• Encouraging adequate nutrition and hydration through meal preparation
• Assisting our clients to maintain clean and tidy home environments through fulfilling household chores and laundry
• Ensuring dignity is maintained through assisting with toileting, medication administration, emotional support, promoting safety and ensuring excellent communication
• Recognising and raising concerns about our client’s health and wellbeing
• Clear and accurate documentation of care interventions provided
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.