|Company Name||Clifton Homecare|
|Address||30 Orchard Road, St Annes, FY8 1PF|
|Salary Per Hour||10.92|
|Weekly Working Pattern||40 hours per week|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Fylde & Wyre|
We want people with the same passion for caring for others as Abby has; you don’t need experience, and you don’t need qualifications.
We want to talk to you if you have:
• A friendly, caring, compassionate nature
• Enthusiasm and motivation • A zest for life and positive outlook
• A desire to help others
• A can-do attitude and ability to work alone or as part of a team
https://vimeo.com/688911604 Meet Abby who started working in our team as a Domiciliary Care Assistant. Abby did not have any formal prior experience or qualifications before she joined.
Our training, development and mentorship team are there to help guide you with all the learning necessary and help you settle into the role. What is important to us is that our team share in our passion to provide care that we would be happy to accept for ourselves or a loved one.
Abby initially joined us supporting people living in their own homes; helping clients like Beryl to get washed and dressed in a morning and provide companionship. Beryl lives with her son, Peter, who is Beryl’s main carer and the input of our care team means Peter gets regular respite and can go for a walk or to watch his local rugby team. Abby then progressed to the office team and is now working directly with our Managing Director as a Personal Assistant. Beryl’s family have said, “Abby in the office does an amazing job, I love chatting with her and the way she makes me feel anything is possible. If she rings me with a problem the team usually have a solution up their sleeve or give me the encouragement to find one.
You might not know it yet, but a career in care could be your calling. A career where you can quickly progress, gain fully funded formal qualifications along the way and go home at the end of the day knowing you make a real difference in what you do, supporting local people in Lytham St Annes, to live independently in their own homes.
We are a small, family-run company, providing outstanding standards of care and rated as such by the Care Quality Commission. Our team come to work to make a difference to people like Beryl and Peter, who use our services. Take a look at our Facebook page to see what our other staff team and clients think about us: https://www.facebook.com/CLIFTONHCL/
We have a vast range of benefits, including but not limited to:
• An hourly rate between starting at £10.92. Salary; £22,713.60 (40 hours per week), double time on bank holidays, opportunity for overtime.
• We can offer support with transportation, access to company cars, we also pay 45p for each mile travelled.
• We offer guaranteed hours of work or the opportunity for Zero-hour contracts if this suits.
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (£250 per successful referral)
• Employee of the Quarter scheme (£50 bouquet of flowers, £50 voucher and engraved trophy)
• Excellent training and induction programme including formal qualifications
• Flexible working hours • Free sessions with a qualified Psychologist
• Enjoy Benefits (Healthcare scheme), Taste card, Blue Light card
• Free company mobile
• Cycle to Work scheme and opportunity for E-bike usage
• Mentorship programme offering support to employees
• Birthday and Christmas vouchers and gifts for all
• Christmas staff team and client parties
Your tasks may include:
• Providing assistance with personal care, this may include washing, dressing, styling hair, skin care, application of make-up and shaving.
• Medication prompts and administration.
• Meal preparation and assistance with eating and/or drinking.
• Grocery and/or other shopping.
• Domestic duties.
• Companionship and friendship visits.
• Taking clients out either on an individual or group basis, including the potential for providing support when on holiday or trips away.
• Safeguarding of clients and families.
• Report writing and accurate completion of Medication Administration Records.
To progress you application please contact Caroline who is looking forward to hearing from you.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief statement (no more than half a page) as to why you would like to care for people like Beryl.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.