|Company Name||Clifton Homecare|
|Address||Clifton Homecare Limited 08483483, U.K. |
Add. 30 Orchard Road, St Annes On Sea, Lancashire, Fy8 1PF
|Salary Per Hour||10.92|
|Weekly Working Pattern||40 per week|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Fylde & Wyre|
To provide clients with care which is of a high standard, as would be expected for themselves and/ or a member of their own family. To undertake training and development on a regular basis to maintain and improve practice and keep current. To maintain Continuous Professional Development (CPD), to follow company policies and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the registered manager and registered provider and within the financial plans.
Clifton Homecare Ltd covers South Fylde; Southshore, Blackpool, St Annes, Ansdell, Lytham, Warton, Freckleton, Wrea Green, Kirkham, Clifton and Newton.
Working within the organisation:
• Develop effective working relationships with Clifton Homecare colleagues, the registered manager and provider.
• Support an open, positive and inclusive working culture.
• Work within and promote the companies policies and procedures.
• Participate where required in organisational goals, business and quality objectives and minimise legal risks.
• Work in a cost effective manner.
• Systematically solve day to day issues which arise and liaise with senior staff where and when necessary.
Provision of care services:
• Provide assistance with personal care as per the care plan. This may include washing, dressing, washing and styling hair, skin care, application of make-up and shaving.
• Medication prompts and administration.
• Meal preparation and assistance with eating and/or drinking.
• Grocery and/or other shopping.
• Domestic duties.
• Taking clients out either on an individual or group basis.
• Safeguarding of clients and families.
• Report writing and accurate completion of Medication Administration Records (MARs).
• Promotion of human rights, equality and diversity, dignity, respect and person-centred care.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Liaise and work with a wide variety of people such as health Care professionals, CQC inspectors, families and other care providers as required.
• To assist with care plan maintenance and risk assessment completion.
• Encourage clients to maintain independence and promote rehabilitation where possible.
• Evaluate standards of care competence.
Professional Long Term Care Leadership:
• Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of care.
• Encourage health promotion within care strategies.
• Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• Promote a positive image for prospective clients and employment within Clifton Homecare.
• Cooperate with the induction, training, mentoring and evaluation of all new employees.
• Support implementation of policies and procedures.
• Support effective resolution of team conflicts.
• Support a work atmosphere which promotes a high quality of work life.
• Support and maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
Clifton Homecare aims to provide clients with a level of care that we would be happy with for ourselves or a member of our family. We are a small, family-run company with high standards and expect our employees to support our company ethos and work to the same high standards. Welcome to the team!
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.