|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||Up to £9.60 per hour|
|Weekly Working Pattern||Full or part time hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
Experience is not essential for this Support Worker role as training will be provided. You must have a warm, caring and respectful personality to succeed in this role.
It is expected that you will work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Creative Support is a high-quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. Nationally employing over 5,000 staff members, we are continuing to grow at a fast pace and are looking for Support Workers to join our staff team in the Accrington area.
We are looking for warm, flexible and enthusiastic practitioners to provide person-centred care and support in our Accrington Extra Care Service which enables older people to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
• Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to older people
• Maximising outcomes for clients at our Accrington service by maintaining their independence and encouraging them to lead an active, fulfilling lifestyle
• Collaborating with clients, their families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service
This unique and challenging opportunity will provide you with an environment that encourages personal and professional development. We will provide you with on-going training to best meet the needs of the service users.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Choice of weekly or monthly pay
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
We would encourage candidates to apply to this post as soon as possible. If we receive a large number of applications we may process these prior to the deadline.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.