|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||Up to £9.70 per hour|
|Weekly Working Pattern||Full time (37.5 hours per week) and part time positions (15 hours per week minimum). Flexible: to include evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays according to the needs of the service.|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
Creative Support is a national, fast-growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are looking to recruit caring individuals to join our friendly team in Fleetwood, Blackpool.
We are looking for respectful, warm and professional individuals to work across our mental health and complex needs service in Fleetwood, Blackpool. As a keyworker, you will provide support to people through a recovery-focused approach, promoting independence, and supporting them to move on to more independent settings in the community. You will have skills in positive communication and engagement, and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for the people we support.
Support Worker Duties:
• Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Carrying out general administrative duties,
• Providing emotional support to service users,
• Medication oversight,
• Supporting with daily living tasks, including budgeting and tenancy maintenance,
• Communicating and building strong relationships with service users’ family, support network and involved professionals.
You must demonstrate a ‘can-do approach’, person-centred values, energy and commitment. We are looking for people who enjoy a challenging and rewarding job, and who wish to develop through the training packages that we offer. You will have a strong work ethic and duty of care, and be able to contribute to a positive team approach. Shift work is a requirement, as our services operate up to a 24-hour period dependent on individual location, and sleep in shifts are available with competitive rates of pay.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.