|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours per week|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria|
We are looking for a knowledgeable, resourceful and energetic Project Manager to manage our staff team within a supported living service in Barrow – in- Furness.
On site we provide support to 8 service users with complex needs, learning disabilities and mental health using Positive Behavioural Support plans. We have day staff and waking night staff who provide consistent person-centred support to these individuals. This is a sleep in service with some service users enjoying independent living with targeted support including accessing the local community alone. All of the service users enjoy taking trips out into the community on a daily basis. No two days will be the same, as our service users have a wide range of interests including: going for a drive, shopping, walking, cycling, TV and Music, football and other sports on TV, playing games, going out for meals and drinks and many more!
Project Manager Duties:
– To ensure that service users receive individualised person centred support which enables them to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life, to participate in the community and to develop their abilities as fully as possible.
– To be accountable for the overall quality of the service and to ensure that it confirms with the required quality standards and requirements of Creative Support, CQC and the service commissioners.
– To directly line manage, mentor and supervise staff working within the service.
– To work alongside other senior managers and members of the quality and development team to ensure developmental action plans are formulated and implemented.
– To work with local and national positive behaviour support managers to promote best practice within the Barrow supported living service. To share knowledge with other managers across Cumbria.
– To take part in local senior meetings, forums and development opportunities to ensure that staff at the service are up to date with best practice and research in respect of Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disabilities and Positive Behaviour Support
You will be required to manage rotas and within this work in a flexible manner including working evenings, weekends and sleep-ins as required and bank holidays on occasions.
This role offers unique and challenging opportunities bringing great job satisfaction and wonderful development and career opportunities. We provide relevant training including accredited management training and health and social care diplomas through our own training academy.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.