|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||9.60|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours per week|
Are you interested in Mental Health and looking for a diverse role which is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for an enthusiastic, confident and proactive Mental Health Recovery Worker to join our friendly staff team in Preston, Lancashire. At this mental health supported living service in Preston, Lancashire we provide quality care and support to 24 residents with mental health support needs living in self-contained flats. The role requires lone working, however the wider staff team on site and managers are always available for advice and support.
Your role will include:
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Completing welfare checks with residents, assisting them with appointments and correspondence/letters and facilitating residents meetings,
– Full time hours (37.5 hours per week) and a willingness to work flexibly according to the needs of the service.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. At least one year’s previous care experience supporting those with mental health support needs is essential for this role, as is a passion for providing person-centred care and support. Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
This vibrant service in Preston, Lancashire is within walking distance of Preston town centre which has excellent transport links both by bus and train. The services are a hive of activity within the community and are surrounded by great local amenities.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.