|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Salary Per Hour||9.70|
|Weekly Working Pattern||0 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria|
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with extra care needs living in their own homes in Carlisle. We are currently looking to recruit an energetic, person-centred Relief Extra Care Support Worker in the Carlisle area to provide the highest standards of care to our service users with support needs.
Our services in Carlisle provide care and support to individuals with a range of support needs including learning disabilities. We have a strong history of helping individuals with a wide range of needs to live independent and fulfilling lives, ensuring that our service users enjoy opportunities for personal development and engaging within their local communities. You will need to work flexibly with the upmost positive regard for the individuals we support.
Relief Extra Care Support Worker Duties:
– Provide person-centred support to our service users on a flexible relief basis as and when required
– To assist service users in the administration and monitoring of prescribed medication in accordance with the Scheme’s Medication Policy.
– To enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness in areas such as: personal care, social skills/relationships, daily living skills and many more.
– Support service users in maintaining the safety, security and comfort of their homes.
– To promote the self-esteem, happiness and emotional health of service users.
Experience is essential for this role is essential and an understanding of positive behaviour support is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. You will be paid on a weekly basis.
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We would encourage candidates to apply to this post as soon as possible. If we receive a large number of applications we may process these prior to the deadline. We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.