|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Salary Per Hour||£9.60 per hour|
|Weekly Working Pattern||Zero hours contract, as and when required.|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day? Creative Support are currently looking for a caring individual to take on our Relief Housing Support Worker role in Fleetwood, Blackpool, providing the highest standards of care to individuals with mental health/complex needs.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is interested in an exciting career in mental health. We are looking for someone who is approachable and warm and able to connect with the individuals we support.
Support Worker Duties:
• Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Carrying out general administrative duties,
• Providing emotional support to service users,
• Medication oversight,
• Supporting with daily living tasks, including budgeting and tenancy maintenance,
• Communicating and building strong relationships with service users’ family, support network and involved professionals.
Experience of providing care and support to individuals with mental health needs is essential for this role. The benefits of joining Creative Support as a Relief/Bank staff member is the flexibility to pick shifts to suit you and work in services that are local to you.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.