|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Salary Per Hour||9.70 per hour|
|Weekly Working Pattern||0 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria|
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Relief Support Worker to our team in Barrow, Cumbria.
We are looking for a compassionate, positive and creative individual to join our supportive and dedicated team at our supported living service in Barrow, Cumbria. We would love to hear from people who have the genuine passion and drive to want to make a positive difference in people’s lives who have learning disabilities and mental health support needs. The successful candidate will be supporting individuals at our beautiful and homely Supported Living Service in Barrow and out in the community. No two days will be the same as Support Worker, as the people that use our service have a wide range of interests and activities from shopping, afternoon tea, trips out visiting new places and coffee and cake days.
Support Worker Duties:
• You will be enabling someone to live a fulfilling and independent life at home and out in the community,
• Assisting with day-to-day living duties such as budgeting, shopping and supporting with medication and any personal care that may be required
• To work flexibly including evenings and weekends, according to the needs of the service
• To enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness in areas such as social skills/relationships, daily living skills and using community resources
• To be responsive to the individual needs of service users within the framework of their Person Centred Plans
It is expected that you will work flexibly, including evenings and weekends, to meet the needs of the service. This unique and challenging opportunity will provide you with an environment that encourages personal and professional development.
Experience is essential for this role. You will have a warm, caring nature, and a commitment to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
You will be paid on a weekly basis.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.