|Company Name||ICare Group LTD|
|Address||Geldof Drive, FY1 2AQ|
|Salary Per Hour||discussed at interview|
|Speciality||Nursing and midwifery|
|Weekly Working Pattern||Flexible|
· NVQ/QCF Level 2 or 3 (or working towards) in Health and Social Care or Work
· 2 years relevant previous experience in the private or public sector
· Previous experience supervising staff
· Experience using IT Systems
· Proven ability to effectively lead and mentor care staff (or working towards) in Health and Social Care or Work
Responsibility for co-ordinating the Companys home care service. To assist the Care Management to maintain records, produce reports and investigate complaints by service users and employees. Producing weekly staffing rotas. To maintain awareness and knowledge of up-to-date operational issues and methods. In this capacity, to share the responsibility of ensuring home care operations comply with Health and Safety and emergency regulations and procedures as well as the Companys operational policies and procedures. To personally undertake out of office duties when necessary, including providing emergency hands on care, undertaking on-call duties, attendance at social events when required and offering emergency telephone assistance to care staff as and when requested. To effectively liaise with other departments of the company and with other employees of the Company and to key stakeholders such as commissioners and customers as well as the public at large.
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.