|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||Up to £9.70 per hour|
|Speciality||Learning Disabilities and Epilepsy|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria|
Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in Blackpool, Lancashire. Here we provide quality care and support to two service users with learning disabilities and epilepsy.
At our vibrant services no two days will be the same as you support our service users who are in employment and like to volunteer. Both service users like to get out and about and love football and watching TV. We are looking for someone with a great sense of humour and who is looking to join a friendly and energetic staff team.
Your role will include:
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
Full time hours and part time hours available and a willingness to work sleep in’s, shifts include 2pm- 11pm sleep and 7am-2pm.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– You can chose to be paid on a weekly or monthly basis,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.