|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||9.60|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours per week|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Support Worker to join our friendly and passionate staff team in Blackburn, Lancashire. At our vibrant service in Blackburn, Lancashire we provide quality care and support to residents with a range of support needs, primarily learning disabilities. No two days will be the same at this service as we support our service users to follow their passions and engage in a range of activities including: exercising, gardening, baking, arts and crafts and many more!
Your role will include:
– Providing personal care, administering medication and helping with other domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
Full time and part time hours are available, the role also includes sleep in shifts paid at £80 per shift.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– You can chose to be paid on a weekly or monthly basis,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We would encourage candidates to apply to this post as soon as possible. If we receive a large number of applications we may process these prior to the deadline.We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.