|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||9.70|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria|
Are you looking for a rewarding career that is fun, stimulating and varied every day?
Creative Support is looking for warm, reliable and proactive Support Workers to join our friendly staff team in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria.
We provide quality care and support to individuals with autism. Our service is a beautiful, spacious home, and our tenants all have their own bedroom and lounge, as well as access to their own vehicles.
We offer flexible shifts and permanent contracts. No experience is required as we provide full training. We offer options of weekly or monthly pay. Our shifts are 7.30am to 3pm, 2.30pm to 10pm.
Your role will include:
– Support with personal care and feeding
– Administering medication and lone working
– Encouraging service users to participate in activities in the local community
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome subject to applying for an exemption certificate by calling Tel: 119.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.