|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Salary Per Hour||9.60|
|Weekly Working Pattern||20 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
Are you a calm, resourceful and energetic individual looking for a part time position in a care and support role?
We are looking for Support Workers who are well motivated, hardworking and keen to join our friendly team in Chorley. You will provide person-centred care and support to service users in their own homes, encouraging them to take part in all aspects of every day life and to enjoy a wide range of activities.
Support Worker Duties:
– Providing individualised support to people with learning disabilities in their own homes, promoting quality of life and personal development
– Providing respectful personal care to individuals, medication administration and help with domestic tasks
– Promoting positive risk taking whilst building confidence and daily living skills
– Offering support to service users in their own homes or in other settings as part of a structured approach and offering respite to carers and practical and emotional support to families as appropriate
– Supporting service users as part of a team, as well as working independently.
This role is ideal for anyone wanting to gain experience in the care and support sector. A full clean driving license and access to your own car is preferable.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.