|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||9.70|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
|Location(s)||Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria|
Are you a caring individual looking for a role where you can make a difference in someone’s life? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for warm and caring support workers who can provide unconditional positive regard and person centred support to adults with a range of health needs. No previous experience of working in care is required as we provide training and support throughout your career with us.
We support adults with learning disabilities in their own home in Heysham, Morecambe. Your role as a support worker would include supporting service users to access the community and support with day to day tasks at home.
As a support worker your role will involve:
• Supporting with personal care and hoisting
• Providing practical and emotional support,
• Assisting service users to participate in the local community,
• Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users,
This is a role which can be enjoyed by people who are committed to making a positive difference, including experienced care workers, graduates and people looking for a stimulating career path into social care.
This service is based in Heysham, Morecambe and is close to local bus routes.
Join our excellent team and in return we will provide you with:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
• Choice of weekly or monthly pay
Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including individuals with a learning disability and other needs. We employ over 5,000 staff and have been a not for profit care provider for over 30 years.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We would encourage candidates to apply to this post as soon as possible. If we receive a large number of applications we may process these prior to the deadline.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.