|Company Name||Creative Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Per Hour||10.15|
|Weekly Working Pattern||37.5 hours|
|Sector(s)||Social Care, Support Services|
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Waking Night Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in Blackpool, Lancashire. Here we provide quality care and support to two service users with learning disabilities.
At our vibrant services no two days will be the same! Both service users are outgoing and like explore the local community. We are looking for someone with a great sense of humour and who is looking to join a friendly and energetic staff team.
Your role will include:
• Providing respectful personal care and administering medication,
• Encouraging residents to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside the home,
• Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
• Work flexibly on a rota according to the needs of the service.
Full time hours and part time hours available.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We offer choices of weekly or monthly pay.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
Documents to Download
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.