|Company Name||ICare Group LTD|
|Address||Sandpitts Lane, BB1 3NY|
|Salary Per Hour||10.5 PH|
|Speciality||Nursing and midwifery|
|Weekly Working Pattern||Flexible|
Our mission is to be the best provider of community service to our clients in our chosen market and to make all our clients and employees feel valued and appreciated.
What to Expect when working for ICare:
· Work with supportive, friendly colleagues and feel valued within the workplace.
· Ability to feel you make a difference day to day.
· Promoting and supporting the care and respect of vulnerable people within their home.
· Building positive and rewarding relationships with service users.
· Full Training and Support to help you thrive within your role.
· Flexible Working hours to fit around you.
· Competitive hourly rates.
· Career Progression for all Icare Employees.
· Weekly Pay.
· Bank holidays Enhanced Pay.
· Stakeholder Pension.
· Monthly and Annual Carer Awards.
· £250 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme.
· Full Uniform Provided including free infection control equipment.
· Blue light card qualification (receiving major discounts online and on the high street)
· Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care.
We are seeking to recruit a new Care Co-Ordinator; Do you have any of the Key Characteristics below?
· Passion for helping those in need and wanting to make a real difference.
· Dedication in putting other peoples needs first and going the extra mile.
· Friendly, Positive and Supporting attitude.
· Willingness to work flexibly and reliably.
Apply Online Now
Create An Account to apply for this vacancy.