Creating Careers: A Step Ahead Programme
Build your skills, knowledge and experience in health and care with support from a team of experts, taking you a step ahead.
Duration: Lifelong Learning
Once you register for this programme. You will have access to the following activities:
- Online learning modules combined with online and in – person experiences like mock interviews and healthcare visits.
- Build a Health Proof portfolio of work to show your commitment and experience on CVs , UCAS applications and personal statements.
- Bespoke support from information, advice and guidance specialists
- Access opportunities locally in real health and care environments
- Obtain digital certificates upon completion
- Creating Careers: A Step Ahead is recognised by Health Education England and partners across the North West as a commitment to developing your knowledge , skills and attitudes towards a future career in health and care organisations.
- Access to Creating Careers Season 1 & 2 activities
- Complete mandatory and self -chosen activities to complete the first 2 modules of the programme
‘Scroll down the page to register. Once registered, your school or college will be informed of your involvement and progress on the programme.