Our 3 day program is aimed at those who have an interest in mental health as a career but might be unsure what kind of role they want to go in to, or, would like to know more about the area of mental health.
As part of the program we are offering the chance to speak with our very own mental health professionals, interact with individuals and family members who access our services, and delve into the expansive topic of mental health issues.
Due to the sensitive nature of the issues that will be discussed and the information you will hear, we do ask that anyone who considers attending this program must be prepared to listen to (what can sometimes be) distressing material.
After this program we would hope that you have gained a deeper insight into Mental Health issues, an enhanced awareness of the interactions you will experience with service users, and a greater understanding of what kind of roles are available to you.
Please see below for more information:
- The program is 3 days long – 25th to 27th October;
- The program will run from 10am to 3.30pm each day;
- Only available for 18+ due to the sensitive nature of what is discussed;
- All sessions are virtual and delivered online;
- Programs require use of an internet connection and access to Microsoft Teams;
- Certificate of attendance will be provided with 100% participation in all sessions.
We welcome applications from all ages (18+) and backgrounds. Due to the limited number of spaces available we will be conducting a competitive application process.