This detailed virtual employment programme is aimed to give people a full understanding of the clinical and non-clinical NHS and Care job roles available. The programme will provide opportunities to undertake the virtual elements of the Care Certificate whilst developing knowledge, skills and understanding of how to build your CV, how to navigate the application process and interview skills.
Through this programme, we hope to provide a multitude of opportunities to support and provide training, enabling people back into work. The training will have a virtual format and participants will meet each day over Microsoft Teams to engage with the tasks and discuss ideas. The daily sessions will be a maximum of an hour long, leaving time for you to complete tasks or put into practice what you have learned.
This virtual employability programme is your opportunity to spend a period of time learning about a range of different job roles whilst developing your employability skills. Our aim is to help people of all ages and backgrounds to give them confidence of attaining knowledge and skills and enabling them back in to work.
- Duration will be 5 weeks
- An accurate final timetable will be sent to you at least one week prior to the programme commencing.
- Range of delivered and self-led sessions aimed at developing your skills and understanding of roles within NHS and Care
- You will be set a number of virtual tasks to complete
- Programmes require Laptop and Microsoft office/ publisher, PowerPoint
- CV building
- Interview techniques and skills
- Mock Interviews
- Care Certificate
- Confidence Building
Please register using the form below: