|This accredited course leads to the Level 1 Certificate in Wellbeing, awarded by the Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education (CACHE).
Target audience: For people working with residents in mental health care settings or settings where wellbeing is a focus, or those wishing to pursue this type of career.
Time of sessions: Online Flexible Learning Course, so learners can start/complete in their own time within the term. Course must be completed by 30.03.22
The course has been created so learners can complete the content flexibly, at their own pace and at a time that fits around work and home commitments. The course is accessed via Moodle (VLE – Virtual Learning Environment) with learners working independently, at their own pace, to complete.
During the course you will cover the following compulsory units:
1. Developing an awareness of mental health (3 units)
2. Personal safety awareness (2 units)
Then you will choose from the following units to make a total of 13 units:
1. Introduction to stress and stress management (3 units)
2. Introductory awareness of the importance of healthy eating and drinking for adults (3 units)
3. Weight management and body image (3 units)
4. Develop and awareness of substance misuse (2 units)
5. Introduction to alcohol awareness for the individual (3 units)
To enroll, please click here