Creating Careers Season 2 – Careers in Nursing – Spotlight on Mental Health Nursing & more Y9+
Quick View – 4.30 pm – 5.30pm Ask Us Anything About Health and Social Care Careers
21/10/21 – Episode 2 Creating Careers (Register Here for ALL Episodes )
This episode – Careers in Nursing – Spotlight on Mental Health Nursing & more
Y9+, parents, carers, guardians, anyone with an interest in health and social care careers.
Monthly Webinars – 4.30pm – 5.30pm
Explore the local educational routeways, courses and programmes available where you live and across the North West.
Build your personal statement up, ask questions pre, during, post event.
Watch live or on demand
These monthly webinars are designed to teach and support you. Build your knowledge and skills and learn about careers within Health and Social Care, hear from current professionals, develop your understanding of the sector and ask any questions you might have.
Each webinar will be live, running between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. The webinars are open to students in Years 9 to 13 and their parents, carers or guardians.
This programme supports a number of Gatsby Benchmarks and includes:
- Invite to Y9+ students, parents, carers, guardians, mentors or anyone wanting to know more about Health and Social care Careers
- Register for as many of the episodes as you want
- Watch live or on demand and complete the pre and post work to develop your knowledge
- Meet Health and Social Care Employers at live events
- Join an online Health and Social Care future workforce network to support your journey of learning and support via online communication
- Meet with Careers Ambassadors from across our 350+ careers
- Ask questions pre, during and post sessions
- Free careers support provided
- Direct links to key information on Health and Social Care Careers
- Support with personal statements, applications, CV’s
- Direct communication with local careers advisors and professionals in Health and Social Care careers