Are you 19+ and live in Lancashire?
Do you need qualifications to progress into employment?
In partnership with The Skills Network, Nelson & Colne College Group has expanded its Outstanding, and already vast, provision to enable learners to access a range of courses online. We understand a busy life can impact on your personal development, therefore a flexible approach to learning to fit around other commitments can often be the answer.
This new development offers a wide range of distance learning courses providing you with the flexibility to study a selection of nationally recognised qualifications across a number of sectors. Our online courses enable you to study and plan your learning to take place at times that best suit you.
- Level 1 Awards in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Awareness of Substance Misuse
- Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness
- Level 2 Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Award in the Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2 Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Plus many more!